Vydareny Imaging Interpretation
(Supported by the Radiological Society of North America)
Wednesday, April 10: Competition
Cases Presented by Brooke Army Medical Center/Walter Reed National Military
attendees can form a team to represent their institution. To sign up your team please click here.
Cases will be presented during the session scheduled at 1:00-1:45pm in Key Ballrooms 1-6. Answer sheets will be collected, and then the answers will be revealed. The award will be presented to the winning team during the Awards Luncheon on Thursday, April 11 in Key Ballrooms 1-6.
Rules and Regulations
- All teams must complete a registration form online by Wednesday, April 3 at 4:00 PM CT. Click here to register your team. After April 3, forms may be completed on site and submitted to the registration desk by Tuesday, April 9 at 3:00 PM to secure a reserved table, space permitting.
- Each complete team will be seated together during the competition – a complete team is 10 participants. A team may have a maximum of 20 participants (2 tables) if all members are from the same institution. If team members are from more than one institution, team size is limited to 10 participants.
- If you do not have a complete team, please network with neighboring institutions to create a complete team and complete one registration. If partial teams are submitted, AUR reserves the right to combine institutions in order to create a complete team.
- The competition takes place Wednesday, April 10 at 12:45 pm in Key Ballrooms 1-6. Cases will be presented by Brooke Army Medical Center/Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.
- The competition follows lunch, therefore prompt seating is required. Team members not seated at their institutions’ assigned table by 12:15 pm will forfeit any open seats to other meeting registrants as directed by AUR staff.
- The use of laptops and/or smart phones during the competition is strictly prohibited, and is cause for disqualification.
- The winning team will be announced at the AUR Awards Luncheon on Thursday, April 10 at 12:00pm in Key Ballrooms 1-6. Remember - the winning team plans next year's competition!