401 west Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
The Hilton Baltimore is set on the Inner Harbor, an iconic seaport area with restaurants, museums, shops, sports complexes, and historic ships. The hotel is a short walk to Camden Yards, M&T Stadium, the National Aquarium and Maryland Science Center.
The Hilton Baltimore offers valet overnight parking at a rate of $43. Overnight self-parking is $33. Prices are subject to change.
The weather in Baltimore, Maryland averages a high of 67° F and a low of 48° F in May. Visitors are encouraged to check the local forecast before packing.
To uphold the professional and educational standards of the AUR annual meeting, children under 16 years of age are not permitted in educational sessions. If you require childcare, please contact the hotel concierge desk.
The Hilton Baltimore is accessible from Baltimore/Washington International Airport and Washington Dulles International Airport via several modes of transportation:
From the Baltimore/Washington International Airport: located 10 miles from the Hilton Baltimore
- Taxis are located just outside of the baggage claim area on the Lower Level of the terminal near doors 5 and 13. Estimated fare is $30 (one-way)*
- The average Uber fare from the airport to the hotel is approximately $30 (one way)*
- Super Shuttle: Estimated fare is $13 (one-way)*
- Rental Cars are available at the airport. Free shuttle service will take you to and from the airport, approximately every ten minutes. Shuttle depart from the lower level terminal.
From the Washington Dulles International Airport: located 60 miles from the Hilton Baltimore
- Taxis are located just outside of the baggage claim area on the Lower Level of the terminal near doors 2 and 6. Estimated fare is $100 (one-way)*
- The average Uber fare from the airport to the hotel is approximately $100 (one way)*
- Rental Cars are available at the airport. Free shuttle service will take you to and from the airport. Shuttles depart from the terminal baggage claim at Curb 2C or 2F. Look for company’s logo on the bus before boarding.
*Rates are estimates and are subject to change.